Friday, November 10, 2006

Comic Clippings - 10 November

It's a slow news day.
  • The Forbidden Planet blog has a transcript of Paul Gravett's talk 'Lost in Translation' given at the Goethe Institute on 3 November.
  • I was feeling quite pleased with myself about appearing on BBC Radio Stoke on Thursday (promoting the launch of Look and Learn) and thinking that I was way over my fifteen minutes of fame. I must be almost a celebrity by now. The news that Alan Moore is to appear on The Simpsons has brought me back to earth with a bump. Now that's celebrity!

(* I've another stab at fame on Monday: I'll be doing the promotion thing on BBC Gloucester around mid-day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS

BEAR ALLEY BOOKS
Click on the above pic to visit our sister site Bear Alley Books